I tackled the ever dreaded steeking and I kicked it's ASS! This was my first real venture into fair isle also. I wasn't surprised that the fair isle was easier than it looked, but the steeking surprised me. I was scared as hell of cutting my precious knitting. I just dove in head first, sewed my guide lines and cut away. It is a lot easier than it looks. There really was no worries once I got started and did it.
The sweater was made for a teddy bear Sophie got for Christmas. She made the bear at the generic build a bear shop. It turned out to be a little tight for her bear but she likes it anyway. The chart I used for the fair isle butterfly's was missing a few x's so 2 of my butterflies ended up with partial wings. I remembered to over stitch on one of them and not the other. The picture of the back of the sweater turned out a little blurry but you can at least get the idea. I also made a sweater for Sophie a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of it. It is just a basic top down raglan with fun fur around the collar, cuffs, and bottom. It looks really cute on her.
My next projects on my radar are socks for my mom, an EZ sweater for EJ, and another sweater for Sophie. I also completed 2 fun fur hats for charity. So I am now up to 9 items made from stash yarn. I am doing good with my New Years resolutions only 6 more items to go from my stash and I did the steeking and fair isle. I might just make them all.