My first Meme
I found this at the Year of the Alpaca KAL.
ALPACA KAL ALL ABOUT MEME:
1. I've been hooked on the needles since? I started crocheting 9 years ago when my husband left for Marine Corps boot camp. I taught myself to knit in July of 2005. I prefer the look of knit, but love the speed of crochet.
2. I'm still a virgin, but not for long: to intarsia, I just finally broke my cherry on fair isle, steeking and entralac this year.
3. She's crafty - she gets around...to : knitting, crochet, and spinning
She's crafty - she's always down...for: reading, bingo, watching movies
She's crafty - she's got a gripe...about : people who talk during movies and people who chew gum like a cow. Chewing is an odd pet peeve of mine anyway. I should do the 6 weird things meme too!
She's crafty - and she's just my type. What type of knitter are you? I'm a thrower who gifts much of it. I grudgingly swatch, happily finish, and usually only work on a couple of projects at once. I make most things for my kids or nieces.
4. I'm dying to try: Noro, cherry hill, Mango moon, and spinning silk
5. I gravitate towards colors like: Black or neutral colors. I gravitate towards very bright colors for the kids.
6. My most cherished possession (kids, pets, family don't count) is: Yarn stash(hehe need you ask) seriously my spinning wheel and a tee shirt from the Labor Day Shootout 1996 which has an autograph of my friend Danny McMann. He died in a snowmobile accident 3 months later.
7. I'm stuck on an island, what am I reading? Janet Evanovich or Dean Koontz
8. If I were about to be executed and I was offered a last meal , I'd be dining on: Sushi
9. Music to knit by: Rascal Flatts
10. I have a crush on: Juan Pablo Montoya
11. Least favorite celeb: Paris Hilton
Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Johnny
Madonna or Janet Jackson? Madonna
June Cleaver or Peg Bundy? June
Jackie or Marilyn? Jackie
Love or Money? Love
Brains or looks? Brains
Math or English? English
Cat or Dog? Cat
Leader or follower? Leader, although I prefer to be a follower I always end up being a leader.
Beer or Champagne? Beer
13. My favorite smell? Linda's yarn shop. The Tail Spinner
14. Not many people know this about me: I hate feet, but I love knitting socks.
15. My hidden talent is: that I am talentless!
If you're reading this then you are officially tagged.