Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Monday, March 26, 2007

IPods and Socks!

Busy, busy, busy!!!! I have been busy in life and in knitting. I have been making socks, socks, and more socks. First up are IPod Nano/mp3 socks. I will have these forsale in my Etsy shop. All but one are made from sock yarn which is machine wash and dry. The orange one is handspun yarn and 100% wool. The shop should be updated by this afternoon.

These socks are mine, mine, mine!!!! They are made using the Fast Florida Footie pattern. I think I found it on a blog about 2 years ago. These are made using my own handspun wool. The roving came from Spunky Eclectic. This is the second pair I have made from this pattern and I love them. They are not completed yet since I ran out of yarn. I had to spin some more. It is hanging in the bathroom drying right now.


In the mail this week I got received some roving that is an alpaca blend. So now I may have to join Crystal's KAL. By the way Crystal if you are reading this, congrats on the new wheel. You will love it and I can't wait to buy another one. I am thinking about the Ashford Joy. That way I can travel to the shop with it, if I ever make it to the shop again. LOL.

Well I am off to spend the morning updating the shop. Happy knitting everyone!

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 at 4:55:00 PM CDT, Blogger Shadkitty said...

Of course I am reading this! lol I am soooo jealous of your spinning skills. My goal is to be able to go from sheep to shoe! hehe Seriously, I wish I could knit socks out of my own handspun. The Joy looks lovely, I've heard good things about it.

You better make it back to the shop! We all miss you. And now Jennifer is leaving too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home